Uh-Oh, it's Drool time. My sister in law Julie always pastes up pictures of guys she thinks are HOT, (naughty!), you can click on her link on the left side of my blog to see what I'm talking about. So I couldn't resist joining in the fun of DROOLING! Hope you get a good laugh out of this JULES!
Ok, first off, look at the butt on this. HOT!
Ok, first off, look at the butt on this. HOT!





5 comments:
Yup funny how the things that you once thought were hot are now on the back burner; and different things become hot! Funny!
I was laughing the whole post! Keep it up girl...
LUVS
You are killing me here sweetie! LOL I so loved this post.....thanks for the laugh I really needed that! Love you!
Look how skinny Jared is. I drooled over the food. Guess thats why I'm not skinny. Love ya, Dad
your funny and I loved your drool post.
You keep us all laughing..love the post. LOL LOL
Post a Comment