Hello Folks, and thank you for tuning in. We are having beautiful spring weather today. Partly cloudy, and 62 degrees. It is so nice that it makes me want to stay outside all day long (if it were not for the bugs that are arriving more and more every day). That's the price you pay for living in such a luxuriously green place.
This morning Isaac and Jr. both had dentist appointments, so they stayed home from school. When they got done at the dentist it was almost lunch time and they were not supposed to eat anything until the medicine wore off, so I couldn't send them to school hungry. We had a super fun day just hanging out together. We made fresh fruit salad this afternoon, and ate a bunch. Jared took Jr. & Isaac to cubscouts tonight. It's a chance for Jared to spend a little time with Isaac while Jr. is busy with scouts. I am slowly getting everything ready for our new baby, (whatever his name is) and I'm getting excited. Our dog Bo-Bo decided to dig a huge hole out on the side of the house. When I got out there to bring her in she was smiling with her tongue lolling out and dirt all over her snout and paws. I will have to clean her up before I allow her back upstairs tonight. What fun! And our cat decided to run away again. We bought him a collar last night and he hated it. Jr. had the swell idea to try to "walk the cat" today and he hooked on a leash. When they got outside the cat climbed down the sewer drain! Then Jr. pulled him out and he pulled so hard on the leash that the collar popped off. I'm sure we'll never see that cat again. haha Poor thing. Have a wonderful day people! Love ya
This morning Isaac and Jr. both had dentist appointments, so they stayed home from school. When they got done at the dentist it was almost lunch time and they were not supposed to eat anything until the medicine wore off, so I couldn't send them to school hungry. We had a super fun day just hanging out together. We made fresh fruit salad this afternoon, and ate a bunch. Jared took Jr. & Isaac to cubscouts tonight. It's a chance for Jared to spend a little time with Isaac while Jr. is busy with scouts. I am slowly getting everything ready for our new baby, (whatever his name is) and I'm getting excited. Our dog Bo-Bo decided to dig a huge hole out on the side of the house. When I got out there to bring her in she was smiling with her tongue lolling out and dirt all over her snout and paws. I will have to clean her up before I allow her back upstairs tonight. What fun! And our cat decided to run away again. We bought him a collar last night and he hated it. Jr. had the swell idea to try to "walk the cat" today and he hooked on a leash. When they got outside the cat climbed down the sewer drain! Then Jr. pulled him out and he pulled so hard on the leash that the collar popped off. I'm sure we'll never see that cat again. haha Poor thing. Have a wonderful day people! Love ya
3 comments:
You do live in a wonderful place Shug! I bet you are glad that the boys have something fun to do with scouts. When we have pack meeting, it is always a family affair and the little brothers and sisters get to come. Kitties are weird!! sounds like a cat to run away, good things dogs are so loyal (I would much rather have a dog) I think its funny that Jr. tried to "walk" it..LOL kids are so funny. I think your pooch is sooo cute! I can imagine him with his snout all muddy! haha and wreesting around all over the dirt!! haha thats funny. SLYN!
PS! I love all the little birthday markers for the kids, I was hoping you would do that!! I love it! Your blog is adorable. I finally heard back from Dan and he said that he looked at my blog! I need to check hell and make sure they have enough ice melt to go around :) So he must have seen yours and Weezes too.
so pretty where you live. Hope that your day is better. :)
No name baby coming. how about Nolan.
Post a Comment