Sunday, May 11, 2008

Jared made it home safely

Jared got home last night, and he looked as tired as I was. We took turns taking a nap today. Then he made me dinner! He also brought me some chocolate from San Francisco. At church I wore my macaroni necklace Jr. made for me. All the kids made cards for me, it was so sweet. I hope all of you had a good mother's day too. My cup runneth over. I am just overjoyed with life right now. It seems that everything is so beautiful around me. The forest in our back yard is so green. There are little woodland critters running all over back there. Jared is home, all the kids are doing great at school, and each day I get to spend my time with the people I love the most in the world-my family. I also get to feel the miracle of a living child moving inside my body-it is amazing. It takes my breath away. I'm so thankful for all my blessings. I want everyone to know how much our Heavenly Father loves them. He is so kind and merciful to us. I feel so glad to know Christ, and to have peace in this life.

2 comments:

Lianna Black said...

You little shug! you deserve it, I am so happy for you. It was great talking to you today, sure love you so much!

Julie@My5monkeys said...

glad that you are happy and all is well with you.

Go read and relax and let hubby take care of the kids.