Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Suzy!


Suzy just turned well...another year older! Happy Birthday Sug! We went out together today to get a pedicure! It was the greatest! They gave us back massage chairs and they massaged our legs and feet too! It was luxurious to the point of being almost sinful. Check out the cute polish we both picked out. We decided to go bold! haha Then we went and bought some cute flip-flops together! It was a fabulous day. I just love living by my sweet Sis. Love you sugie!!!!!



1 comment:

Lianna Black said...

Love you new blog Jules!!!! Its soo cute! I dig it..hehe Wow you guys are the most adorable little prego chickies!! I love your toes and it makes me want to do it too! Perfect for summer and its so nice to feel feminine when you are big and ready for the end to come! Love you both and I am so happy that Sue has a blog that I could just do a jig!!!! Thank you for showing her about it, you rock!!! Love you both soooo much!!!!! I hope you guys are both feeling ok!