Sunday, May 25, 2008

I only have 4 weeks and 5 days left.

I am counting down the days to my delivery. I am getting so tired and large! My feet were so swollen at church that my shoes were really tight. Anyways, it comes with the territory. Well. this week was good, lemme esplain,.. no is too long. Lemme sum up.
I went to the doctor on Tuesday, which took about 10 minutes from start to finish because everything is going so great that I have nothing to discuss with him. I'm not complaining, it's great. I just hate getting all the kids ready and driving across town to his office every week. I need to make some excuse not to see him next week because I have to get checked and also get my strep culture and I don't want to! I hate when it comes to the end when I have to get "checked" every week.
What else...we had the missionaries over for dinner this week. That was great. I really like doing that. Well, Jared just told me lunch is ready (bless his heart), so I'll blog again later today. I was thinking of doing some cool stuff on here, but we'll see. Bye for now.

3 comments:

Lianna Black said...

Bless your heart you sweet little mommy shug! I have added you, Sue, and Ang to my nightly prayers and I think about you often. I can't wait to be PG again, I will know in a week or two! :) slynbb!

Lisa said...

Love the new pink flowery blog shug!! Pregnancy for me could never move fast enough until at the end when I was never ready to go through the last part. Then I wanted to run away and escape the whole thing if only I could. hehe. Bless you shugie for the work you do for your beautiful family. SLYN!!

Julie@My5monkeys said...

good luck and like the colors too. I hate the last couple of weeks too.Hugs