Pregnancy anyone? This is what it looks like! I have two more weeks to go. I am not going to go through my laundry list of complaints and health problems, but I'm sure ready for this to be over. Sorry that this picture is so immodest, but I thought you'd like to feel my pain. Just think of it as...ART!
I am trying to survive with my kids all home and no energy. I feel like I'm running out of steam (Don't worry, I'm still doing the dishes every day!)
You'll have to excuse me because I don't have much time. I'll write again later. Happy Trails!
I am trying to survive with my kids all home and no energy. I feel like I'm running out of steam (Don't worry, I'm still doing the dishes every day!)
You'll have to excuse me because I don't have much time. I'll write again later. Happy Trails!
3 comments:
I so understand and love the picture of the belly .
Jules you are so funny! I've gone green with envy here... you are going to have a beautiful baby in your arms! Sooo Jealous!! I absolutely love how proud you are of that pg belly you cutie. Thats real life and I applaud you!! Yee haw, honey! amen...
Julie, you are cracking me up. I don't mind the picture. the last few weeks are the worst. You know the end is near but not coming quick enough. I guess we all decide quietly in our head... "I will be like this FOREVER! Just deal with it self!" But we all know the light at the end of the tunnel is a beautiful baby to love and to hold! I will send some energy your way!
take care honey
Post a Comment