Saturday, June 21, 2008

I've been tagged!

Here you go Nanna! Here's my tag thing you told me to do! haha
OK...

10 years ago I was turning in my mission papers and had no clue in the world that I was about to get married to my very own prince charming.

5 years ago Jared had graduated from college with no job prospects in sight, and we were living in the projects with govm'nt cheese. LOL

5 months ago I was getting over the morning sickness and feeling the renewed energy in my 2nd trimester.

Five things on my TO DO LIST
1. Take pictures of the quilt Dad & Lucille sent me and post them up here.
2. Finish going through my junk basket from the garage
3. HAVE A BABY
4. Keep up on my chores til baby comes so it won't be a mess when I go to the hospital.
5. mop the kitchen, I've been putting it off a long time

Five Snacks I enjoy
1. Fresh fruit smoothies
2. Breyers fruity ice creams
3. Chocolate cream pie
4. Walnuts and raisins
5. eclairs

Five things I would do if I became a billionaire
1. Keep doing the things that made me a billionaire in the first place!
2. Take a family vacation
3. Buy new clothes that make me look smokin' hot.
4. Buy Jared a Harley
5. Give people stuff they would just love to have and watch their face while they enjoy.

Places I have lived
1. Prescott AZ
2. Provo UT
3. Magna UT
4. MO

Five things not known about me
1. I love to sing, and I do a great impression of a male opera singer
2. I would love to go back to school and become a nurse when my kids have grown a little
3. I think I'm the next American Idol, but I'm too old for that show and I can't sing good enough, but you know.
4. I love non fiction
5. I am a germophobe.

Three Joys
1. My family
2. My good friends
3. Good Food

Three Fears
1. Something happening to my kids
2. Becoming a widow
3. Pain

Three Goals
1. To have a good marriage through the years & forever
2. To raise kids who will be good citizens
3. Stick to my budget

Three Obsessions
1. A clean home
2. A clean van
3. Being financially conservative and secure

Random Facts
1. I am 7th of 8 children
2. I am the shortest one in my family
3. I am no longer afraid of bugs (mostly)
4. I'm not done having kids yet
5. I love to be outdoors even though I don't get to that often

Books I have read recently
1. Clutterfree
2. Barney goes to the zoo j/k
3. The book of Mormon
4. The Autobiography of Parley P. Pratt

Things I say
1. YOU BET!
2. That's not guacamole, go wash your hands. haha
3. Sugee-plummer

Things that attract me to a friend
1. Not needy
2. No psychological problems
3. Don't gossip about other people
4. Happy and energetic
5. Willing to listen not just talk about themselves

Things I have learned this year
1. How to cut apart a whole roaster chicken
2. How to make some really good food dishes
3. If someone wants to live a certain way, who am I to say that is not good enough for them?
4. How to tear down cottage cheese ceilings
5. How to stick to a tight budget & save money more.

There you go! Everybody feel free to be tagged if you wanna be!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Congratulations cousin! Hey how did you get off early? The rest of us wait forever and go overdue!

Can't wait to see pictures!

Love you! take good care of yourself so you can get back on your feet healthy!

Julie@My5monkeys said...

I learned something new