These baby squirrels lost their home when our neighbor hired a tree service to top-off her trees. They were found in the rubble after all the limbs were cleared out of the yard. We all took turns holding them and brought a nice wool blanket out to wrap them up til the Mama came to fetch them. I hope she comes soon or the neighborhood cats will! The kids were so happy to see something so awesome.
My kids want to see their cousins. They sure want to have little animal adventures like you guys do. How fun, living where you're so close to nature. LYN
How sweet! I love the pics and I bet the kids absolutely loved seeing them and holding them, that is so cool. I am so glad you always make the best of the natural surroundings and all the critters, I can't wait to see what new creature you will all find! haha I hope they are doing well! LYNBB!
Hey little Shugie, love the way you let your kiddos experience life, so free to explore and adventure. It has got to be worth it to put up with all the other unpleasant things (like the schtinkink humidity!) you have to live with. Hope you are well and good. LYSMNBB!
4 comments:
My kids want to see their cousins. They sure want to have little animal adventures like you guys do. How fun, living where you're so close to nature.
LYN
That is so neat!!! Thanks for sharing it with us. We sure don't get that kind of stuff here!!
I love you Jewels. I posted an article on my page. Please go read it. I loved it I cried the whole time!!!!
How sweet! I love the pics and I bet the kids absolutely loved seeing them and holding them, that is so cool. I am so glad you always make the best of the natural surroundings and all the critters, I can't wait to see what new creature you will all find! haha I hope they are doing well! LYNBB!
Hey little Shugie, love the way you let your kiddos experience life, so free to explore and adventure. It has got to be worth it to put up with all the other unpleasant things (like the schtinkink humidity!) you have to live with. Hope you are well and good. LYSMNBB!
Post a Comment