Friday, September 26, 2008

I painted my front door yesterday

BEFORE

AFTER
Here it is! Suzy came over to my place yesterday and helped me paint my front door. Doesn't it jazz up the place? I picked out the color from a suggestion card at the store. I thought it would match with the cream and tan colors. I am very pleased with how it turned out. Have a nice day people. I'm running around trying to get ready for Dad and Lucille to come tomorrow.

4 comments:

Lianna Black said...

Looks great Shugieplum! You guys are so clever to do it yourself, its looks really good! I like how the color matches your house colors. Marvy! hehe lynbb!

Angela said...

Hey now! I'm going to paint my door too! Perfect color; one I have always loved. You and Melissa are such do-it-yourselfers.. it inspires me! We girls can do anything can't we? LYNB

Melissa said...

Before I opened the comment window I had decided to say "Hey whats up did we inherit the same "do it yourself Nan gene" or what?"

But I guess Ang beat me to it. LOL Thanks Ang! But isn't it nice to stand back and say "I did that" and be proud of an accomplishment? Even better when you can say "I have 6 kids!" Well I can only say 5 but hey more than three and you have a hard time getting anything done!!! SO props to you girl! Love the color and the contrast. Looks great!!!
Luvs!!

Melissa said...

PS YOU GO GIRL!!!!