I feel like a venus fly trap waiting for Jared to come close enough so I can devour him whole! I'm going to sink my teeth into him. lol It's been 6 days since he left, and only 3 more to go! I'm just doing the regular things I normally do when he is here... Laundry, dishes, and trash. I have a wonderful recipe for a clean home if anyone is interested! Here goes: Decide on a daily routine. Mine is this: Each morning I start by gathering all the laundry and putting it right by the washer. Then I gather all the trash in every room and take it out to the garage. Then I start washing the dishes/or putting the clean dishes away if I already did the dishes the night before. You are 90% done already!!! All you have to do is work on the laundry in your spare time through the day and tidy up/make beds/vacuum, etc. It also helps to have a laundry basket/hamper in every room that never gets moved, and a garbage can in every room(however small it is). Just remember three things: Laundry, trash, and dishes. They are the housewife's three worst enemies. There you go, enjoy! How's that for a recipe. haha It's delicious!
3 comments:
haha I know how you feel cuz I was soooo lonely when Sean went to India, its the woyst! hahaha I will try your recipe! I can't stand housework and mine usually gets the better of me every single day..lol slynb!
Early morning and I'm delightedly relishing your blogspot. Julie dear, you are a treasure! More later. Love, Mom
he'll be home soon enough.
Post a Comment