Friday, May 9, 2008
WoooooHooooo! Jared comes home tomorrow!
I made it! I actually made it through the whole week without Jared! I can't believe I'm still alive after this whole week! I am going to take such a long nap when Jared gets home, it's going to be Rip Van Winkle all over again. This has been one of the hardest things I've done in my life. In other news, I have to tell you all what is going on here: Tommy cut his own hair yesterday. It was pretty much shorn to the scalp. I had to use the 1/8 inch clip on the clippers to fix it up. He looks like a little cancer patient. I'll have to post a picture of him when Jared comes back with my camera. Mary whispered into my ear today "Mommy, I hate boys"... I guess she's pretty much being smothered by boys both big and small. Poor thing. Jr. has been getting 100% on every spelling test this year, and even gets the bonus words right! He had a fieldtrip last Wed. to a nature center in Jefferson city. He came back talking about a live scorpion, a huge crocodile snapping turtle, and snakes. He was very excited. Isaac's teacher wrote in his friday folder this week "Isaac has had a tremendous year and has made awesome progress in all areas. I have enjoyed being his teacher. He is a very bright child, loves to learn, and has many friends!" It's sure nice to get that kind of feedback. Sam is my happiest kid. He loves to go outside barefoot in the mossy front yard. It was almost embarassing at the doctor's check up Tues. when he looked over Sam's feet and legs. He saw a bunch of little scrapes etc. from all the fun he's been having in the yard. The baby in my tummy has been moving quite a bit this week. He probably misses his Dad, I know I do. So, I'll have to post again after I have my nap...See you in about 20 years! Love ya'll.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YAY, its a great day when your hubby comes back, I still remember how excited I was counting down the hours that Sean would arrive on the plane and how I was going to gobble him up! You are amazing Shug for holding it all together as a single mom for a week!! Good on ya! haha Its great also to hear about how your sweet little guys are doing, they are awesome! Please tell them aunt Nanna and her family loves all of you guys!
yeah !! it will be a two man team and you can relax tommorrow.
Post a Comment