Hello people!
I've got the Sunday blues, cause I miss my best friend and love of my life. Jared is in Sacramento, and I'm way out here feeling sad and lonely. I did have a pretty good day though. I went on a long drive with Suzy. We had fun looking through farmland on the outskirts of town. It was nice to get out of the house. The kids are having so much fun while Daddy is away. We had a campout in our livingroom with tents on friday night. Yesterday we went to a fun birthday party for 3 hours, and I fixed the kids favorite dinner-fettucini alfredo with chicken on top. Today we got to see cousins and go on a drive, so they were delighted. After we got home we went out in the yard for a while. I played catch with Isaac while the others were on the swing and trampoline. Sam was running around the yard like a wild little rascal. He was so happy to be free. He recently learned how to run and I think he forgot how to walk, he just runs now! Things are going much smoother than I thought they would. I just have a lonely time at night. I hope all of you are well and fine. I sure love ya! Byeeee
2 comments:
Sorry you were lonesome! Im glad you have Suzy to call when you need a friend! She is handy that way..hehe I miss you both and wish I could see you soon. I love hearing about your kids and the fun they have - what a sweet little bunch and all best friends im sure - you are lucky!!! sure love ya now
it was nice to have him visit. I told him that I saw that you missed him. He is off to San Fran with for the conference. Talk to you later.
Post a Comment